- This event has passed.
IL Section and Institutes Holiday Party
December 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
$40 for ASCE Members
$50 for General
$35 for Government
$30 for Students
$60 At Door
All attendees must bring an unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots (suggested value up to $20)
Cost Includes appetizers and drinks
RSVP: Register here by Monday, December 9th
- Please join us for the annual ASCE IL Section and Institutes Holiday Party on Wednesday, December 11, 2019! We will kick off the holiday season by celebrating another successful and eventful ASCE year and by donating to children in need.
- Appetizers and an open bar will be provided for all attendees. You must be 21 years or older to attend.
- This is an official Toys for Tots event and active Marines will be in attendance to collect toys. In addition to an event ticket, a toy to donate is required from each person for admittance (suggested value up to $20).
- Early bird pricing is available, but you must register by Monday, December 9, 2019 to take advantage of it. The cost increases to $60 after that point.
- We have chosen a conveniently-located venue to accommodate both downtown and suburban members. Haymarket Pub & Brewery is located within 15 minutes of the Ogilvie and Union Train Stations, and multiple CTA stations. Street and garage parking is available in the vicinity, as well as valet.
- We will also be raffling off prizes at the end of the night, so be sure to purchase plenty of raffle tickets at the event.
- Attire: Business Casual
Various sponsorship levels are available for this event. Sponsorships help support ASCE programs and a portion of the sponsorship proceeds will go directly to Toys for Tots. Each company’s sponsorship level will be recognized for their contribution on displays at the event and on attendees’ name tags, as well as within the event recap.
Levels of Sponsorship:
Bronze: $100 Regular, $75 Government (Includes 1 Ticket)
Silver: $200 Regular, $150 Government (Includes 2 Tickets)
Gold: $400 Regular, $300 Government (Includes 4 Tickets)
Please contact Brian Janus with any sponsorship questions.